Saturday, March 13, 2010

One more time.............

  Well here I am, again, still.


  It has been and interesting year. I have been jobless for 7 months. I am surviving, just barely. In all this time I have not accomplished much. Job hunting is so unnerving for me. I don't do well with strangers. Oh well, life goes on.


  One good thing about being home is the grand kids. I have had a lot of fun with them.
My 9 yr old, is a Star Wars Fan, and we have been collecting all the action figures and Wii games. He has a school project we are working on. He has to keep a cabbage plant alive and record the process/progress. Now I am starting some seeds to keep the cabbage company, LOL


  Oh, and I had to buy a hard rake and a leaf rake. Next week I will buy the shovel.
 
Catch ya'll later,
T

No comments: